Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Deathly Hollows

Lastnight McCartney and I went to see Harry Potter 7 part 1. We had such a great time! It was so wonderful spending time with just McCartney. I feel bad because we are always so busy with Journey's things and my busy life that I don't get a lot of time to spend with just McCartney. He is such a great kid and he rarely complains about being at the dance studio every night or running Journey everywhere she needs to be so I decided to take him on a little date (he gets so mad when I call it that). We had such a fun time and the movie was FABULOUS!!! Mac I'm so proud of you. You are such a smart, talented, sweet boy and I love you dearly! Thanks for the date... I mean "special night":) Love, Mom

1 comment:

Celeste Ferguson said...

Yay!! You're back on here!! :) Okay, Preston just started getting into Harry Potter. He loves it. I have only let him see the 1st & 2nd movies though. Did McCartney do okay through it? My boys are pretty funny though. Now they run around the house putting spells on everything!! :)
That's so neat about your date, I mean "special night"! :)
Glad to see you blogging again!